Don Bosco (St. John Bosco) was inspired to create a vast movement of persons to bring the Gospel of Jesus to young people and to work for their benefit. Don Bosco founded:
Salesian News and Featured Articles
- Spain - Farewell to Severiano Sanz, Salesian Brother and missionary, the personification of goodness
- RMG – Intermediate Plenary Council
- Venezuela - Mons. Biord Castillo: “Support the priests, accompany the People who suffer!”
- Italy – Day of the Salesian Pontifical University
- Australia – Archbishop Costelloe SDB appointed President of 2020 Australia Plenary Council
- United States – Don Bosco Workers, Inc. protects immigrant workers’ rights in Port Chester, N.Y.
- Indonesia – At the new frontier of the Salesian Congregation
- Chile - Fr David Albornoz, SDB, new member of National Council for Prevention of Abuse
- Uganda - Rector Major's Animation Visit ends
- RMG - 1918 - March 21 - 2018: centenary of the birth of Blessed Alberto Marvelli, past pupil of the oratory
- Italy - A "house without walls" welcoming and supporting young people for 25 years
- Rwanda - Rector Major's encouragement to Salesian Family
- Italy - Joy of the Gospel for the young, “no one left behind”
- Haiti - "LAKAY Don Bosco": 30 years of joyful service
- Rwanda - The Rector Major: "a young man who has no God within himself cannot be truly happy"
- Mozambique - "Canção Nova" comes to the country to lead "Radio Don Bosco"
- RMG - Young scientists at the service of the common good
- UN - Circular migration, young people and opportunities for development
- Burundi - Rector Major: "Go and bear witness of the spirit you have received from Don Bosco"
- Venezuela - Urgent support and media silence
Reflections on Salesian Connections by Fr. Francis (Francesco) Piccollo
Introduced by Fr. Michael Ribotta, SDB
A young boy stole bread from Don Bosco and in turn, Don Bosco stole his heart for God. A Salesian vocation story worth retelling...
(A short story about Don Bosco's life and his Mission To Love)
St. John Bosco began his ministry to youth in 1841. Today the Salesians continue that ministry for young people in schools, parishes, and youth centers throughout the world. Are you thinking of a religious vocation?