When is Check-in and Check-out for Resident Campers?
- Check-in: Sunday afternoon between 3:00 to 5:00 PM @ the front dining hall building
- Check-out: Saturday before 11:00 AM in front dining hall building
When is Check-in and Check-out for Day Campers?
- Check-in: everyday at 8:00 AM
- Check-out: everyday at 5:00 PM
What should campers pack?
- Prescription medication with instructions
- Sleeping bag, pillow and pillow case
- Towels: two shower, one beach (The camp does not provide towels or bedding)
- Flashlight (with good batteries)
- Shorts (one pair for each day)
- Shirts (at least seven)
- Long pants
- Sweatshirt / sweater or jacket
- Swim suit / pool shoes
- Socks (at least seven)
- Pajamas or something decent to sleep in
- Soap, shampoo, sun block and lotion
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, and comb
- Closed-toe shoes (tennis shoes, boots) and sandals
- Laundry bag for dirty clothes
Label all clothing with camper's first and last name. iPods, MP3 players, CD players, cell phones and radios are not allowed. Leave jewelry and expensive items at home. (The camp is not responsible for any items lost, stolen, or damaged)
- Airline arrivals: please schedule flights to arrive between 11:00am and 2:00pm at the San Jose Airport.
- Airline departures: please schedule departing flights on SATURDAY mornings between 11:00am and 12 noon.
- Phone calls are limited to emergencies ONLY. E-mail may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name in the Subject line. Campers are not allowed to have cell phones in their possession.
- Campers are not allowed to keep money or documents with them. Everything must be turned in to the front office upon arrival and will be returned before departure.
Camp Contact Info:
Camp St. Francis (Camp Saint Francis)
2320 Sumner Ave.
Aptos, CA 95003
Phone: (562) 925-2250 ext. 203
Fax: (562) 925-2210